Cartier, whose brand is a metaphor for creativity and transparency, finds elegance in everything. Its principles are centered on quality, freedom, collaboration, and innovation. This vision helps facilitate a creative space built around a distinct aesthetic. Cartier’s masterpieces represent a blend of extraordinary savoir-faire and classic design in everything from jewelry to exquisite watches. Let’s talk about the astonishing design of a cartier diamond watch one by one.
The only thing that remains common among all these watches is that they come with a certificate showing water resistance up to 100 meters. Of course, the status of luxury they represent is expected by everyone.
The Pasha de Cartier timepiece
- The Pasha de Cartier diamond watch is quartz-powered and comes with a 30-mm dial.
- The case, side panels, and bracelets come in two varieties of gold: 18K white gold or 18K rose gold.
- The crown protector is fitted with 425 diamonds (7.3 carats total).
- The watch also features an opaline flinqué display and blued-steel arms shaped like a diamond.
The Tank Must Be Watched
- Tank Must Watch a compact model with powerful quartz movement.
- This cartier diamond watch has a steel body, and the bezels are packed with 40 magnificently cut diamonds, equivalent to 0.39 carats.
- The dial is silver, and the sword-shaped hands made of blued steel look very attractive.
Santos de Cartier watch
- The bezel of this watch comes in steel, 18K rose gold, or 18K yellow gold.
- The case is always made of steel, along with the heptagonal crown set carrying 206 diamonds, which equals a total of 0.64 carats.
- This watch shines from one end of a room to another. The dial hues range from blue, silver, and classic gold color.
- It is also made with sapphire crystals and blued-steel arms that are sword-shaped.
- The alligator leather bracelets are interchangeable with a steel deployment clasp. Both bracelets are equipped with “Quick Switch” technology that delivers a seamless switch of bracelets.
Are these good investment options?
The simple answer will be yes! It is indisputable that Cartier timepieces are renowned for being excellent investments and keeping precise time. While watches with average value and construction will never attract a fair price on the secondary market, Cartier watches, which have always been at the top, can command a significant price even after being used.
Cartier has a long history that dates back more than 160 years and is renowned for its exquisite ingenuity and workmanship in creating one-of-a-kind timepieces. Numerous watches produced by La Maison bear the signatures of style, feeling, and innovation. Louis Cartier’s history and precision standards continue today, thanks to the successful fusion of beauty and technology.